BMW X3 xDrive30d M Sport launched in India at Rs 59.90 lakh
The BMW X3 xDrive30d M Sport is finally here with the substantial 3-litre, inline six diesel engine to go with that considerably large name. This highly awaited motor produces 258PS of power and a peak torque of 560Nm and is mated to the 8-speed automatic transmission that can be seen in the other BMWs that are currently produced. BMW claims a 0-100 time of just 5.9 seconds and a top speed of 232kmph. Quite an imposing set of figures for a vehicle of its size.
On the outside, the M Sport comes with an M aerodynamic package, exclusive colour packages, M light alloy wheels and a diffuser insert. The interiors have sports seats for the driver, an M leather steering wheel, anthracite headliner, M door sills and a panoramic glass roof to top it off.
The car offers four driving modes for the driver to choose from - Comfort, Eco Pro, Sport and Sport+. It also supports the next generation iDrive system found on all the latest BMWs.
BMW is pricing this new X3 at Rs 59.90 lakh (ex-Delhi).
Starts Rs 57.5 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector