BMW will unveil the 2 Series Coupe on October 25
BMW has officially released a teaser to their upcoming 2 Series Coupe. The teaser was launched on BMW's official YouTube channel. The teaser also confirms that the car will make its official debut on October 25.
The BMW 2 Series and the 1 Series will share underpinnings. Although it remains to be confirmed, we expect that the 2 Series coupe may come in three variants, namely 220d, 220i and M235i. The 220d comes with a 2.0-litre turbo diesel that makes 184PS and 380Nm. The 220i is powered by a 2.0-litre turbo petrol that is good for 184PS and 270Nm. The M235i gets a 3.0-litre six cylinder engine that delivers 326PS of power and 450Nm of torque.
Although the official unveiling is almost on us, there is no word on when production starts or when the car will hit dealerships.
Catch the teaser here
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate