BMW to launch new Z4 in India on November 14
It has been confirmed that BMW will launch its 2014 model of the Z4 roadster in India on November 14.
Except for a few visual tweaks changes, the new Z4 looks quite similar to the outgoing one. The changes include new LEDs in the headlamps, fresh front bumper, indicators and new alloy wheels. There's also the option of a contrasting roof colour.
The new BMW
Our markets will get the Z4 sDrive35i. It is powered by a 3.0-litre, six-cylinder, twinturbo engine that delivers 306PS and 400Nm of top torque. The power goes to the rear wheels via a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic.
We expect the new Z4 to be priced higher than the outgoing model's Rs 70 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai).
Starts Rs 64.9 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan