BMW Motorrad launches first promotional video for G310R
The BMW G310R is one of the most anticipated bikes set to hit Indian shores in the near future. The G310R has been developed under the newly formed BMW-TVS partnership, where the BMW Motorrad is leading the development and TVS is taking care of the manufacturing. The bike will be BMW's first foray into the sub-500cc segment, planning to take on the likes of the KTM Duke 390 and the Mahindra Mojo. The G310R will also mark BMW Motorrad's entry into the Indian market, with new showrooms set to open shop. BMW has now released the first promotional video of the upcoming G310R.
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review