BMW Motorrad launches first promotional video for G310R
The BMW G310R is one of the most anticipated bikes set to hit Indian shores in the near future. The G310R has been developed under the newly formed BMW-TVS partnership, where the BMW Motorrad is leading the development and TVS is taking care of the manufacturing. The bike will be BMW's first foray into the sub-500cc segment, planning to take on the likes of the KTM Duke 390 and the Mahindra Mojo. The G310R will also mark BMW Motorrad's entry into the Indian market, with new showrooms set to open shop. BMW has now released the first promotional video of the upcoming G310R.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia