BMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
BMW Motorrad India has just launched the BMW 310 R and G 310 GS in the country today. The first two India-made BMW motorcycles include a three years, unlimited kilometres warranty. Along with the launch, BMW Motorrad India also announced that it will offer the same three-year warranty as standard for all its motorcycles on sale in the country. The company claims to be the first brand in the premium motorcycle space to offer such a warranty. This announcement could help bolster BMW Motorrad's image as a reliable and supportive manufacturer.
In addition, it has announced that it will also offer an optional extended warranty for the fourth and fifth years to customers. Both these announcements apply to all BMW motorcycles in India, other than the HP4 Race. For existing customers, who had bought their BMW Motorrad motorcycles between April 1, 2017 and July 17, 2018, the company is offering the same extended warranty, but for a price.
The G 310 R and G 310 GS were launched in the country earlier today
BMW Motorrad launched the G 310 R naked at Rs 2.99 lakh and the G 310 GS mini-Adv at Rs 3.49 lakh (both ex-showroom, Delhi) in India today. The two motorcycles are made in partnership with TVS Motor Company at the latter's plant in Hosur, Tamil Nadu. To know more about the two motorcycles, read the launch story here.
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet