BMW Motorrad dealership opens in Kochi, Kerala
BMW Motorrad announced the opening of a new dealership in Kochi, Kerala. This will be the seventh BMW Motorrad dealership in the country. Under EVM Autokraft banner, the new dealership is located at Angel Plaza, NH47, South Kalamassery in Kochi. The Kochi dealership will be managed by dealer principal Sabu Johny. At the same time, BMW Motorrad is also setting up its team as well as dealer network in India. There six other dealerships in India are located at Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Ahmedabad. Shivpada Ray has been appointed the head of BMW Motorrad in India.
Speaking at the occasion, BMW Group India president Vikram Pawah said that with an existing range of the motorcycles that cater to all kind of riders, the brand intends to increase its presence through opening more dealerships in the country. After the recently concluded EICMA 2017 in Milan, Italy, we could also expect to see the BMW F 850 GS and F 750 GS in the country soon. These may be the first mid-sized motorcycles from the German brand to come to the country.
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor