BMW M2 Competition gets even sharper with new M Performance upgrades
The 2019 BMW M2 may be no slouch right out of the box, but the German automaker understands that the vehicle is aimed at car and performance enthusiasts. So BMW has already showcased and will launch a full suite of M Performance upgrade parts for the M2 along with the car's launch in the international market. BMW had only recently revealed the 2019 BMW M2 Competition before its global debut at the Auto China 2018 in Shanghai last month.
The M Performance parts are primarily aimed at reducing the weight on the M2 Competition, which will result in better performance. Some of the prime examples are the carbon fibre hood, roof and tailgate, which reduce the car's weight by 9, 5, and 5.8kg respectively.
Another major upgrade that owners can opt for is the active exhaust system with a titanium muffler. This not only cuts the weight by nearly 8kg, but also gives out a sportier exhaust note. For interior too, there is an M Performance kit that includes alcantara and carbon fibre trim elements.
There is a whole catalogue of performance upgrade parts that you can choose from, and they will reach dealers across Europe later this year.
Starts Rs 83.4 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020