BMW M celebrates 30th anniversary of the M3 with a special edition
BMW has just announced the launch of the exclusive 30th anniversary edition of its iconic M3. A total of 500 special edition cars will be put to production and sport the Macao Blue metallic paint scheme which first found its way to BMW's colour palette as a special option on the very first edition of the BMW M3.
The car will sport "30 Jahre M3" badging (which translate to "30 Years M3") on the front door sills and the front headrests. It will also exclusively feature the "30 Years M3" logo on the characteristic kidney front grills.
The car will be on offer with the Competition Package which makes 450PS, 19 more than the standard version. The 0-100 sprint comes up in 4 seconds, 0.1 faster than the stock M3 with the manual transmission. The package also comprises of adaptive M suspension, active M differential and 20-inch M light alloy wheels to help extract the best performance the car can deliver.
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser customers in Japan to sign no-resell undertaking, bookings suspended