BMW launches the X1 20i Tech Edition at Rs 43 lakh
BMW updated the X1 with a minor facelift last year and the limited-run 20i Tech Edition leads the range. The locally-produced X1 20i is priced at Rs 43 lakh ex-showroom and can be booked exclusively from BMW online shop. BMW X1 20i Tech Edition is available in two colour options - Alpine White and Phytonic Blue, with single Oyster Black upholstery.
Talking of the exterior changes, the X1 20i Tech Edition gets 18-inch alloy wheels complementing the sporty design. The changes are far generous on the inside with better equipment. The Tech Edition brings in the latest touch-based 10.25-inch iDrive system paired with 205w Hi-Fi sound, wireless charging, head-up display and a host of safety features. Other equipment with the package includes powered front seats with memory function, panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting, rearview camera, park distance control and more.
Talking of the powertrain, the Tech Edition is powered by a sole 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine that churns out 192PS and 280 Nm of torque. The power is channelled to front wheels only via a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox. Staying true to the sheer driving pleasure tagline, the X1 also offers paddle shifters, multiple drive modes and a launch control function. BMW X1 is also offered with a 2.0-litre diesel engine but that's not offered with the exclusive Tech Edition. BMW X1 takes on the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLA, Volvo XC40 and the much-awaited Audi Q3.
Text by Amit Saraswat
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 42.1 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.9 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor