BMW launches the 2015 X1 sDrive20d M Sport in India at Rs 37.9 lakh
BMW has launched the X1 sDrive20d M Sport in India at Rs 37.9 lakh, ex-Delhi. The X1 is now available only in this single variant. On the outside, the BMW X1 M Sport gets aggressive-looking bumpers and is available in two colours - Le Mans Blue and Alpine White. The X1 M Sport's interior updates include a leather wrapped M steering wheel, contrast stitching and other minor changes.
It will be powered by a 2-litre, 4-cylinder, diesel engine that uses BMW's TwinPower Turbo technology. This motor is capable of 184PS and 380Nm of torque and is mated to an 8-speed Steptronic transmission that powers the rear wheels. This could be BMW's final update to the X1 before it is replaced by the 2016 X1 that was showcased at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show.
BMW has also launched a face-lifted 1 Series here in India.
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?