BMW launches the 2015 X1 sDrive20d M Sport in India at Rs 37.9 lakh
BMW has launched the X1 sDrive20d M Sport in India at Rs 37.9 lakh, ex-Delhi. The X1 is now available only in this single variant. On the outside, the BMW X1 M Sport gets aggressive-looking bumpers and is available in two colours - Le Mans Blue and Alpine White. The X1 M Sport's interior updates include a leather wrapped M steering wheel, contrast stitching and other minor changes.
It will be powered by a 2-litre, 4-cylinder, diesel engine that uses BMW's TwinPower Turbo technology. This motor is capable of 184PS and 380Nm of torque and is mated to an 8-speed Steptronic transmission that powers the rear wheels. This could be BMW's final update to the X1 before it is replaced by the 2016 X1 that was showcased at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show.
BMW has also launched a face-lifted 1 Series here in India.
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020
- 2021 Audi A4 Premium base variant launched in India at Rs 39.99 lakh