BMW International GS Trophy Day 8: Image gallery
We have proceeded to the Day 8 of the 2018 BMW GS Trophy 2018. And from the look it, the stages have become more and more difficult. I have myself gone through a small accident resulting in a 3rd degree ACL dislocation but no fracture, luckily. While you got to wait for my detailed experience of Day 8, scroll below to see our image gallery. Also, make sure you head to the official BMW Motorrad page and vote for Team India's picture mentioned below
Here are the other images from Day 8 at the 2018 BMW International GS Trophy 2018:
Special stage 2, garage section in a rock formation
Joshua Crasto's lucky charm
Navigating the Ongi river
Fatigue was the name of the game today
Sonia Barbot and Stephanie Rowe from Team Eurasia at the 2018 BMW GS Trophy 2018
Special stage 1. Ongi river obstacle
Blue sky, earth and a BMW R 1200 GS...are we complaining?
"Let's take a breather"
To stay abreast with Team India's progress and to get latest updates from Mongolia, you can follow the International GS trophy 2018 here
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?