BMW India to launch the X6M and X5M on October 15, 2015
BMW is set to launch the X6M and X5M in India on October 15 at the MMRT in Chennai. The two cars were spotted in Chennai earlier this year, before the X6 launch. The X6M and X5M will share a twin-turbo 4.4-litre V8 that makes 575PS and 750Nm of torque. This engine will be coupled to an 8-speed automatic transmission powering all four wheels via BMW's xDrive system.
There'a a lot of kit that's been added to the X6M and X5M to distinguish them from the standard X6 and X5 variants - different body kit, an M steering wheel and other details seen exclusively on cars from the M division. Along with the iDrive infotainment system, the X6M and X5M will get a heads-up display as standard.
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch