BMW India to increase car prices from January 2015
BMW group is the first luxury car manufacturer in India to increase car prices from the New Year. The price hike is in the region of five per cent, applicable to all the Mini and BMW cars, across the range. BMW makes the 1 Series, X1, X5, 3 Series, 5 Series and 7 Series (some variants) in the country, while the 6 Series range and the M cars are all imported. BMW recently launched the all-new Mini 3-door and 5-door cars. In 2015, the company will launch the new i8. Currently, the company has 37 sales outlets and the number will increase to 50 by the end of 2015.
Philipp von Sahr, president, BMW Group India said, "The success of BMW Group India has always been built on long-term thinking and responsible action. We want to maintain sustainable leadership in the Indian market with a strong brand and an exceptional model range with unbeatable product substance. With the price increase, BMW Group will maintain its premium positioning in the Indian luxury car segment."
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh