BMW India inaugurates its third showroom in Delhi NCR
BMW India has opened a new showroom in New Delhi, appointing Libra Autohaus as its dealer. The new dealership is located at Naraina Industrial Area. This is the company's third showroom in the Delhi -NCR region. It will be managed by Manreet Singh Libra, director of Libra Autohaus.
Speaking on the occasion, Frank Schloeder, president, BMW Group India said, "Since its inception, BMW has created luxurious dealerships across key markets in India. BMW dealerships are just not sales outlets, but a place that offers our customers a complete and immersive brand experience. We are very excited to further strengthen our presence in Delhi NCR region with the addition of our third dealership - Libra Autohaus to offer our fascinating products and services. The facility further reiterates our firm commitment to serve our customers with the highest level of enthusiasm and passion."
The showroom features BMW's signature Urban Street Display layout and can display a total of ten cars. There's a separate display area for high-end cars. There's also a lifestyle section which retails premium BMW accessories. Apart from Libra Autohaus, the other two BMW dealerships in Delhi NCR region are Deutsche Motoren and Bird Automotive.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?