BMW i8: image gallery
The new BMW i8 hybrid supercar is here! And apart from the eco-friendly platform and its fuel sipping ways (BMW claims a 48kmpl on the EU cycle), the car gets extra tree-hugger brownie points for the organic fibres used inside. A 231PS three cylinder 1.5-litre petrol motor powers the BMW i8 while the 131PS (96kW) making electric motor which draws power from a lithium-ion battery pack.
With its Rs 2.29 crore ex-showroom price, we're not expecting too many of these hybrid electric supercars from BMW on our streets. But when you do see it on the road, it's going to be hard to miss as our The image gallery below will perhaps make that a little clearer. Check it out.
More from OVERDRIVE on the BMW i8:
Starts Rs 2.62 Crore
- Indian Auto Industry Forced to Dance to Government's Changing Tunes
- 2023 Tata Nexon facelift review, first drive - focused on the positives
- 2024 Jeep Compass 4x2 AT review, first drive - widening the net
- 2023 Honda CB200X launched in India at Rs 1.47 lakh
- New Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 engine and dimensions details revealed