BMW 7 Series sedan launched in India - priced between Rs 1.22 - 2.42 Crore
BMW 7 Series has been launched in India and the prices range from Rs 1.22 Crore up to Rs 2.42 Crore, ex-showroom. The BMW 7 Series has been offered in six trims and the trims and price break up are as follows.
BMW 7 Series 730Ld Design Pure Excellence - Rs 1.22 Crore
BMW 7 Series 730Ld Design Pure Excellence Signature - Rs 1.31 Crore
BMW 7 Series 730Ld Msport - Rs 1.34 Crore
BMW 7 Series 740Li Design Pure Excellence Signature - Rs 1.34 Crore
BMW 7 Series 745Le xDrive - Rs 1.65 Crore
BMW 7 Series 760Li xDrive - Rs 2.42 Crore
The 730Ld and the 740Li will be manufactured locally at BMW's Chennai plant while the 745Le and the 760Li will be completely built-up units (CBU).
The 7 Series gets a new fascia that includes a larger grille, new bumpers and sharper styling elements. The interiors have been updated as well. The instrument cluster is all digital and the infotainment system has been updated with the recent firmware.
Also SEE:- 2020 BMW 7 Series | Road Test
Starts Rs 1.32 Crore
Starts Rs 1.56 Crore
Starts Rs 92.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.11 Crore
Starts Rs 1.67 Crore
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV