BMW 320d Sport relaunched in India, priced at Rs 42.10 lakh
BMW India has reintroduced the BMW 320d Sport at a price of Rs 42.10 lakh. The entry-level diesel variant of the 3-Series had been discontinued during the switchover to BSVI norms but has now been brought out again at a Rs 70,000 premium. The Sport trim sits below the Luxury Line trim in the diesel line-up.
Notable features on the 320d Sport are LED lighting, 17-ich alloy wheels, three-zone climate control, cruise control, rain seeing wipers, auto headlamps, sunroof, powered front seats with memory function for the driver, and an 8.8-inch touchscreen. Safety features include six airbags, TPMS, rear-view camera and front/rear parking sensors.
Understandably, the Sport trim misses out on some features offered with the Luxury Line trim. Missing is a larger 10.25 inch touchscreen, digital instrument cluster, ambient lighting, self-parking, leather upholstery and the differentiated exterior styling.
The BMW 320d is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that makes 190PS and 400 Nm. This is paired to an eight-speed automatic gearbox. A petrol option is also available for the Sport trim priced at Rs 40,000 less.
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 46.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport