Bentley unveils Continental, Mulsanne Le Mans limited edition models
Bentley is celebrating the upcoming 24 Hour of Le Mans with special edition models of the Continental and Mulsanne. You see, Bentley has a history with Le Mans, having participated in the inaugural event and winning the endurance race in 2003. The six unique limited edition package versions for the Mulsanne and Continental have been inspired by victorious Bentley racers of the past. The packages also have been named after these gentlemen - John Duff, Woolf Barnato, Dudley Benjafield, Glen Kidston, Tim Birkin, and Guy Smith. While the company is yet to reveal the price for the packages, they have announced that the Continental GT Le Mans edition will be available right now, while the Mulsanne Le Mans will be open for bookings in a few months.
Only 48 examples of each will be made and the special packages will bring along with them diamond-quilted hide seat covering, diamond-quilted hide door panels, Le Mans Edition illuminated treadplates, drilled alloy foot pedals, sports tuned suspension and steering, 'Quad' Effect Tailpipe finishers, and two-piece five spoke dark tint alloy wheels.
Starts Rs 3.29 Crore
Starts Rs 2.69 Crore
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia