Bentley reveals design approach for its SUV
Bentley has disclosed the design concept behind its latest luxury SUV which is set to go into production in 2016. The Crewe-based car maker has had a good 2013 which saw its sales grow by 19 per cent. After revealing a concept SUV at the Geneva Auto Show in 2012, the new video by Bentley clearly shows that the production car will be quite different from the EXP 9F.
"If you look at the different SUVs on the market today, you don't really see a luxury SUV, you see high options." said Bentley chief Wolfgang Schreiber earlier this year at the Detroit Motor Show. The video now reveals what customers should expect when Bentley talks about a luxury SUV.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety