Bentley Mulsanne 95 special edition launched in UK
To commemorate its 95th anniversary, British luxury car manufacturer Bentley has launched the Mulsanne 95. It is a striking special edition of the company's flagship model. Only 15 examples will be hand crafted by Bentley's Mulliner division and only UK customers will have the privilege of buying them.
The car will come in three bespoke colours which have been specially chosen to showcase Bentley's proud British roots - britannia blue, empire red and Oxford white. The colour palette is complemented by exterior design touches for the Bentley Mulsanne 95. These include a dark tint finish to the mascot and to the 21-inch five-spoke wheels.
The car will only be sold in Britain and will be limited to 15 examples
The interior of the car will be covered in wood and leather, the cabin showcases Bentley's ability to skillfully blend contemporary features with the luxurious wood veneers and leather hides for which the company is renowned. The seats have the 95 emblem stitched into them and the passenger fascia panel. The door sills get illuminated tread-plates which feature 'NINETY FIVE' along with the union flag.
The Mulsanne 95 gets a particularly rare wood veneer which has been selected from a walnut tree which is suspected to be about 300 to 400 years old.
The signature swirls of the wood veneer are exclusive to the Mulsanne 95
The veneer has a signature 'ring of wood' which covers the entire cabin, The complex pattern displays are complemented by a blue and white two-tone leather split with red contrast stitching. All 15 Mulsanne 95 examples can be booked through Bentley's network of 22 sales locations in UK.
Starts Rs 2.69 Crore
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years