Bentley Grand Convertible unveiled
Before its LA Auto Show debut, Bentley has unveiled the Grand Convertible. The inspiration for the blue colour of this car was taken from a customer's haute couture gown and has a silver liquid metal finish to the frame of the bonnet and windscreen. Bentley says that this car is the most sophisticated convertible that they have ever created.
Like the exteriors, the interiors are bespoke as well with the upholstery being done in 14 leather hides that have been merged together with diamond quilting. The same exterior blue colour theme continues inside the cabin with a sequin blue thread cross-stitched by hand running through the linen-coloured leather. Dark stained Burr Walnut wood trim covers the dashboard and is handcrafted in a mix of chromed steel.
A 537PS /1,100Nm 6 3/4-litre V8 motor powers the Grand Convertible and promises fast motoring in luxury. Details of availability and pricing are expected to be revealed tomorrow at the LA Auto Show
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh