Bentley Bentayga Speed debuts, claims fastest SUV title
Bentley has unveiled a new range topping version of the Bentley Bentayga SUV. This SUV, called the Bentley Bentayga Speed now also happens to be the fastest SUV in the world with its 305.77 kmph top speed. This barely pips the Lamborghini Urus' 304.97 kmph.
Invariably, the Bentayga Speed is powered by the same 6.0-litre, twin-turbo W12 but software tweaks now lets the car make 635PS, up from 608PS from the non-Speed W12. The torque figure remains unchanged in 900 Nm. The Speed gets from 0 to 100 kmph 0.2s quicker at 3.9s. The Urus with 650PS form its 4.0 litre V8 does this run in 3.5s.
Other changes include a louder exhaust note, a Sport mode with sharper responses from the engine, eight-speed auto and the 48v suspension brain. There is also a revised, stiffer suspension set-up.
There are slight changes to the styling as well. A new 10-spoke rim in 22-inch size is now available and well as a smoked finish to the grille, headlamps and taillamps. A new rear spoiler has also been added. The interiors get subtle Speed badging and an Alcantara trim option on Sport design packages.
Starts Rs 3.78 Crore
Starts Rs 3.29 Crore
Starts Rs 3 Crore
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh