Benelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X
Last month, Benelli launched the TRK 502 and TRK 502X in India at Rs 5 lakh and Rs 5.40 lakh respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom. And now Benelli mentions receiving 150 bookings for its only ADV offering in the portfolio. To be precise, the company has received booking of 85 units of the TRK 502X and 65 units of the TRK 502 models.
Benelli has plans of setting up 40 dealerships in India, by the end of 2019. The motorcycle manufacturer has added eight new dealers to its network in the month of March taking the total number of dealership count to 18. Benelli has launched new facilities in Vijayawada, Goa, Delhi, Mangalore, Kolkata, Guwahati, Vadodara and Chennai.
The middle weight, adventure motorcycles share the same frame and engine but its the X that's off-road biased among the two. In fact, the TRK 502X has also been spotted testing in India recently. Both bikes are powered by the same 499.6cc, liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine that develops 47.6PS and 45Nm, mated to a six-speed transmission.
Also see: Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X- First ride Video
Starts Rs 5,50,000
Starts Rs 4,79,000
Starts Rs 2,99,000
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant