Benelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli inaugurated a new showroom in Mumbai. The showroom is located at D'Souza Chawl, Sankar Wadi, Jogeshwari East. The showroom retails Benelli's India line-up that includes TNT 300, 302R, TRK 502, TRK 502X, TNT 600i and also the recently launched Benelli Leoncino 500. Apart from the motorcycle, the showroom showcases Benelli merchandise and official accessories. The company also says that motorcycle customisation will also be introduced in India, however, in a phased manner.
Vikas Jhabakh, Managing Director, Benelli India, said, "It gives us great pleasure to associate with 'Vihana Motors', our philosophy of customer service is in tandem with the ethos of our Mumbai Dealer Partner. The employees at Benelli Mumbai are trained to offer the best in terms of sales, service, spare parts and customer service, allowing customers to enjoy best-in-class, stress-free ownership experience."
He further added, "Our key motive is to ensure that Benelli's 3-S facilities are present across India, to generate strong brand presence. Mumbai in that aspect, is of great importance to us. We also believe that our dealership is not just a place to serve customers but a platform for enthusiasts to come and interact with other like-minded riders.
Starts Rs 4,59,000
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones