Benelli all set to launch the 2020 Imperiale 400 in April
Benelli will be launching the BSVI Imperiale 400 next month and it will be the first BS6 bike from Benelli. Priced at Rs 1.9 lakh, it is the most affordable bike from the Benelli fleet in India. The bike may get minor cosmetic updates and a BSVI engine with no bump in the power output.
The Imperiale 400 is powered by a 373.5cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox which makes a peak output of 21PS and a peak torque of 29Nm. The engine is covered by a double-cradle frame and it rides on a 19-inch front wheel and an 18-inch rear section.
The suspension setup consists of a 41mm telescopic fork at the front and a rear swingarm with dual shock absorber. The Imperiale gets a 300m single disc for the front wheel and a 240mm at the rear along with dual-channel ABS. The bike is 2170mm long with a wheelbase of 1440mm and a seat height of 780mm.
It weighs 205kg and the fuel tank can hold up to 12 litres. The weight of the bike may increase because of the transition and it will get a new catalytic converter and an O2 sensor which would help meet the BSVI emission norms.
In terms of style and design, the bike gets chrome inserts, round headlamp, teardrop tank and a two-part analogue instrument cluster with an LCD as well. The 2020 Imperiale will be roughly Rs 10,000 more expensive than the outgoing model.
Starts Rs 1,99,000
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range