Bajaj to unveil new 100cc motorcycle on January 7th
Bajaj Auto has announced that it will be unveiling its new 100cc motorcycle on January 7, 2013. According to Bajaj officials, this will be the most technologically advanced 100cc bike in the country and will be priced higher than the competition. Now, will it add to the Discover range or just be a revised Platina is something which will be answered on Jan 7. As of now, there are 13 motorcycles in the 100-110cc space with Mahindra looking to add one more in the coming days and Bajaj themselves offering two, it will be interesting to see how the new 'premium commuter' stands against the competition. How is it to ride and most importantly to look at? Keep watching this space for more.
Discover 100 image used for representational purposes
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review