Bajaj to unveil new 100cc motorcycle on January 7th
Bajaj Auto has announced that it will be unveiling its new 100cc motorcycle on January 7, 2013. According to Bajaj officials, this will be the most technologically advanced 100cc bike in the country and will be priced higher than the competition. Now, will it add to the Discover range or just be a revised Platina is something which will be answered on Jan 7. As of now, there are 13 motorcycles in the 100-110cc space with Mahindra looking to add one more in the coming days and Bajaj themselves offering two, it will be interesting to see how the new 'premium commuter' stands against the competition. How is it to ride and most importantly to look at? Keep watching this space for more.
Discover 100 image used for representational purposes
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch