Bajaj Pulsar AS150 and AS200 launched in India at Rs 79,000 and Rs 91,550
Bajaj has launched its Adventure Sport series of motorcycles in the form of the Pulsar AS150 and AS200 in India at Rs 79,000 and Rs 91,550, respectively ex-Delhi. The prices are introductory.
Both the Pulsar AS150 and AS200 come with a half fairing and extended touring windscreen. Other similar features include a chiseled fuel tank, DTS-i technology, disc brake in the front, projector headlamp, perimeter frame and a nitrox mono suspension at the rear. Three colour options- red, white and blue are available currently.
The 150cc Pulsar here boasts a 17PS/13Nm air-cooled motor and gets a rear drum brake. It will compete with Yamaha Fazer as well as the Hero Impulse. The Bajaj Pulsar As200 in the meanwhile borrows the Pulsar 200NS' 199.5cc carbureted engine which makes 23.5PS. It gets a rear disc brake as well. Both the bikes don't get ABS even as an option. Ground clearance of the Bajaj Pulsar AS150 stands at 170mm while that of the Pulsar AS200 is 167mm. The semi-faired Bajaj Pulsar 220F will continue to be sold.
Commenting on the launch, Eric Vas, president motorcycles business, Bajaj Auto Ltd, said, "The Pulsar Adventure Sport series will be a delight to young bikers who want to fulfil their need of daily city riding, while at the same time desire to explore our vast and incredible outdoors over the weekends. These new generation bikes are a winning combination of easy handling in traffic and raw brutal power when one needs it. The AS200 and AS150 truly define our customer's spirit that adventure never stops"
Starts Rs 81,230
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI