Bajaj Pulsar 200NS with dual tone colours launched in India
Bajaj is giving an update to its flagship Pulsar model in India. The 200NS as is apparent from the teaser image and subsequently the unveil that Bajaj had posted on a social networking site gets new graphics. We don't expect the Pulsar to have any other significant changes other than that. So the expectations of a fuel injected mill are futile. What Bajaj will also do is apply these updates to the upcoming model as well.
The Pulsar 200NS teaser
The Pulsar 200NS white and black edition
The Pulsar 200NS Red and Black edition
The 200NS boasts of a 200cc 4-stroke 4-valve engine with three spark plugs which makes 23.5PS of power and 18.3Nm of torque. A 6-speed gearbox handles the transmission duties. Bajaj has attractively priced the 200NS at an on-road price of less than a lakh rupees. We don't see that price increasing significantly with the launch of this black/white and red/black graphics edition. There is also the lime green option that Bajaj has for the 200NS in the Indonesian market, however that is just not available in India
Pulsar 200NS Safire blue and Ebony black colour edition
[Pulsar 200NS road test] [200NS]
Starts Rs 1,00,307
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700