Bajaj Pulsar 150, 180, 220F and Avenger Cruise 220 with ABS spied before launch
Bajaj Auto is updating its motorcycle line-up to meet upcoming regulations, and the updated models may be launched very soon. Spy shots reveal that the Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc, Pulsar 180, Pulsar 220F, and the Avenger Cruise 220 will receive the ABS update first. All four motorcycles will receive a single-channel ABS unit to meet the new law which mandates two-wheelers above 125cc to have ABS as standard from April 2019. Other manufacturers have stepped up to update their models as well. This will drive up the prices of two-wheelers across the board.
The ABS system on all these motorcycles is the same one as found on the NS200 and RS200. And while the rear discs of these motorcycles do sport ABS rings, all of them will receive single-channel ABS, with the rear ring only being used to monitor wheel lift. Expect these models to come in at a Rs 10-15,000 price hike over their non-ABS counterparts.
All but the Pulsar 220F have been spied for the first time with ABS in place, and some units have already begun reaching dealerships, suggesting that their launch may take place very soon.
Starts Rs 82,253
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector