Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon launched in India - Prices start at Rs 64,000
The Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon has been launched in India. The motorcycle is available in two variants - Disc and the drum brake variant. The drum brake variant has been priced at Rs 64,000 while the disc brake variant is dearer by Rs 2,618 at Rs 66,618 - both the prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
The styling sees no change and the motorcycle carries the same design language that we know of. To keep it loyal to the Neon theme, manufacturers have offered a matte paint scheme with blue highlights on the alloy wheels, pillion grab handle, logo on the fuel tank and the body panels. Other colour choices are red and silver.
Commenting on the launch, Sarang Kanade, President, Bajaj Auto said, "We are excited to bring out the Pulsar in the 125cc variant. The new Pulsar 125 Neon will open up a new segment targeting the premium commuters who have always wanted to buy a sporty motorcycle with outstanding performance, style, and thrill at an amazing price point."
Mechanically, the motorcycle gets an air-cooled 124.4cc engine that puts out 12PS at 8,500rpm and 11Nm at 6,500rpm. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The suspension units are telescopic forks in the front and twin shock absorber in the rear. Both the disc and drum variant get a standard CBS (combined braking system).
Also See:- Bajaj Pulsar 125 | First Ride Video Review
Starts Rs 70,995
Starts Rs 1,91,751
Starts Rs 59,802
Starts Rs 61,600
Starts Rs 57,683
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years
- NewsRoyal Enfield launches all-new riding jackets, priced from Rs 4,950 onward