Bajaj Platina 100 Kick Start (KS) launched in India, priced at Rs. 51,667
Bajaj Auto has launched the updated Platina 100 KS, wherein KS stands for Kick Start. The latest in the company's entry-level commuter space has been priced at Rs 51,667, (ex-showroom). Among the highlights of the updates are the two new colours, cocktail wine red, and ebony black with silver decals, both of which are available across all Bajaj Auto dealerships in India.
Bajaj Kick Start (KS) launched in India, priced at Rs. 51,667
While the images of the Platina 100 KS could confuse you for its predecessor, Bajaj has given the updated Platina 100 KS spring on Spring Nitrox suspension, which as claimed offers higher shock dampenig, tubeless tyres, hand guards, 20 per cent longer front and rear suspension, quilted seat, LED DRL equipped headlamp, tank pad, tweaked design for the mirrors and indicators as well as wide rubber footpads for better grip.
Commenting on the launch Narayan Sundararaman, Head of Marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd mentioned, "The Brand Platina has made a notable presence with its unmatched proposition of Comfort making it one of the best motorcycles in the commuter segment. Our Platina range has sold over 72 lac motorcycles in the last 15 years. The new Platina 100KS will be a great addition to the Platina range, attracting customers aiming to choose a motorcycle that offers unrivalled comfort, a plethora of features and great mileage."
Starts Rs 51,667
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- KM3000 and KM4000 electric bikes launched in India, prices start from Rs. 1.27 lakh