Bajaj launches the 2020 Dominar 400 at Rs 1.91 lakh
Bajaj has launched the 2020 Dominar 400 in India for Rs 1.91 lakh, the bike houses a BSVI compliant 373.3cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, DOHC, single-cylinder engine mated to a 6-speed gearbox with assist slipper cutch that pushes 40PS of power at 8800rpm and pulls 35Nm of torque at 7000rpm.
2020 Dominar retains all its features from the outgoing model, it gets LED headlamp and tail lamp, two-part digital instrument cluster, 13-litre fuel tank, alloy wheels, twin-barrel exhaust, 43mm upside-down forks and multi-step adjustable mono-shock at the rear, 3D graphics on the tank, 320mm front disc brake and 230mm at the rear with dual-channel ABS.
The bike has transitioned from BSIV to BSVI but it remains identical to the previous model. Styling, dimensions and power output remains the same. The BSVI version costs Rs 1,749 more than the predecessor. It goes up against the likes of the KTM 250 Duke, Royal Enfield Himalayan and TVS Apache RR 310.
Starts Rs 1,91,751
Starts Rs 2,00,576
Starts Rs 1,86,811
Starts Rs 2,40,000
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base