Bajaj launches new Discover 125T at Rs 51,171 ex-Pune
After the success of the new Discovers (125 and 100), Bajaj has now opened sales for the 125T, a variant of the 125ST. Priced at Rs 51,171 ex-Pune for the drum brake version, the Discover 100T retains the basic design of the 125ST but has some cosmetic changes like new graphics on the fuel tank and a rear tyre hugger. Among the mechanical changes is the absence of the rear Nitrox monoshock.
The 125T gets conventional gas-charged shockers. Other changes include a lower power rating from the 125cc 4-valve DTS-i engine of 12.5PS from the 13PS of the 125ST. Torque at 10.8Nm is a fraction more than the 125ST's 10.78Nm. The five-speed gearbox though, has been retained and the 125T boasts of a 105kmph top speed. Bajaj claims a fuel efficiency of 77.1kmpl for the 125T. The front 200mm petal disc from the 125ST is being offered as an option on the 125T while 130mm drum brakes are standard on both ends. Ground clearance on the 125T is 5mm lower than that of the 125ST (170mm) while kerb weight of both the bikes (disc-equipped) is nearly identical at 124kg.
The disc-equipped Discover 125T retails at Rs 54,111 ex-Pune.
Starts Rs 58,751
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020