Bajaj Dominar 250 launched in India at Rs 1.6 lakh
Bajaj Auto has launched their latest motorcycle, the Bajaj Dominar 250, in India at a price tag of Rs 1.6 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi. The power cruiser is aimed primarily at the touring enthusiasts and gets under-seat bungee straps as a standard feature.
Bajaj has launched only one fully-loaded variant which gets LED headlamps, LED tail lamps and a fully digital console like the Dominar 400 and is being offered in two colour schemes - full black and red-black. It gets 37mm USD telescopic forks in the front and a multi-step adjustable monoshock in the back. ABS is of course standard as per the new regulations and it gets a 300mm disc in the front and a 230mm disc in the rear.
The Dominar is powered by the 248.77cc single-cylinder petrol engine that develops 27PS of power at 8,500rpm and 23.5 Nm of torque at 6,500rpm and can scoot to 100kmph in just 10.5 seconds. It comes shod with 100/80 tubeless rubber in the front and 130/70 rubber in back on the 17-inch alloy wheels.
The Dominar 250 enters the 250cc premium motorcycle segment to compete with the KTM Duke 250, the Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and the Vitpilen 250 along with the Yamaha FZ 25, Suzuki Gixxer 250 and the Honda CBR 250R.
Starts Rs 1,60,000
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 99,200
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years