Bajaj CT100B launched in India at Rs 30,990
Bajaj has just launched the CT100B at Rs 30,990, ex-Delhi. The CT100B is a lower variant of the CT100, and costs around Rs 4,100 less than the top-spec bike. This new variant is a more utilitarian version of the CT100 and loses out on some of the frills. Bajaj has stated that the bike will be available in four colours.
The Bajaj CT100B loses the bikini fairing and instead, gets a plain circular headlight. It also gets a flatter seat like in the Bajaj Boxer, and is offered with just spoke wheels. The rear grab rail is very basic too, with a black powder coated paint job. From the image, it is evident that the CT100B also gets lower-spec tyres. However, it runs the same 8.2PS 99cc engine used in the CT100 but with a few improvements. Bajaj claims a fuel efficiency of 99.1kmpl from the CT100B, which is 9.6kmpl more than what they claim from the CT100.
Eric Vas, the president of Motorcycles Business at Bajaj Auto commented, "With the CT100B, customers can enjoy the pleasure of owning a new bike rather than compromise by searching for a second-hand bike."
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700