Bajaj CT100 electric start launched in India at Rs 38,806
Bajaj Auto is now offering the CT100 with an electric start in India. The Bajaj CT100 electric start has been launched at an introductory price of Rs 38,806 ex-Maharashtra. It joins the base CT100B (Rs 32,028) and the CT100 spoke (Rs 34,518) as well as the CT100 alloy (Rs 36,521) trims. There are three colour options - black with silver and red decals, black
with silver and blue decals, and in red.
The Rs 2285 premium over the CT100 alloy will get you an electric start, fuel gauge, body graphics and side indicators which are flexible. The motorcycle is based on the CT100 alloy and retains the 7.7PS/8.24Nm 102cc 4-stroke engine mated to a 4-speed gearbox. The claimed fuel efficiency is 90kmpl while the fuel tank capacity of the CT100 is 10.5 litres. Ground clearance is 169mm. Bajaj claims a top speed of 90kmph from the CT100 ES. The electric start trim also gets the extra long seat as well as the spring in spring rear suspension. Both these features, Bajaj claims, provide extra comfort in the rural areas that the motorcycle is expected to be used. The Bajaj CT100 ES has 110mm drum brakes at both the ends and weighs 109kg.
In the 100cc segment, Bajaj also has the Platina Comfortec which is priced at Rs 42,806 for the spoke trim while the alloy is priced at Rs 45,795. It gets a twin-spark engine which makes 9PS/9Nm. It also gets a higher ground clearance of 190mm and a bigger 12 litre fuel tank.
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand
- NewsConfirmed: Hero MotoCorp to offer sales and service support for Harley-Davidson in India
- NewsNew Hyundai i20 to launch in India on November 5th