Bajaj Auto introduces hat-trick offers for its customers
Bajaj Auto India has introduced a three in one hat-trick offer for its customers, in key markets across the country. This offer will be available for a limited period only from 1st July till 31st July 2018, and is believed to set Bajaj auto back on track from the slight sales drop they've experienced in the year 2018.
The main offer is the five-year warranty offered on the Bajaj bikes which includes the two-year standard warranty, while an additional three-year warranty is applicable for the engine. The customers purchasing Bajaj bikes during the July period, however, get the extended warranty at no extra cost. There are also sub offers which includes one year free insurance and free service for the second year. The one-year free insurance is available only with the Pulsar 150, Pulsar 160, V15, Discover and Platina while the free second-year service is available across all the motorcycles. Bajaj has also updated the finance options to make the bikes at a lower interest rate and down payment.
Bajaj Auto has recently discontinued the V12 temporarily and has recently launched the updated Pulsar. Earlier, the reports suggested that the Pulsar 135 will make way for a new Pulsar 125 as part of the 2019 norms. The latest bikes will feature ABS and CBS as standard.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector