Bajaj Auto appoints Pradeep Shrivastava as executive director
Bajaj Auto has appointed, Pradeep Shrivastava as the executive director with effect from April 1, 2016. He was the chief operating officer (COO) of Bajaj Auto, prior to this. However, he will continue to supervise the company's operational aspects.
He joined the company in 1986 where he handled the operations on the assemble line. He then went on to head the Manufacturing, Engineering and Purchase departments, and by 2005, he was appointed as vice president. Pradeep Shrivastava completed his B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering, from IIT Delhi in 1981. He then went on to obtain a PGDM degree from IIM Bangalore.
He will continue to serve the company at the new designation for five years.
Starts Rs 82,253
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years