Axor Helmets launches new range priced at Rs. 2,501
Indian helmet manufacturer Vega has launched their new range of Axor helmets which as mentioned by the company are retro legendary styled helmets. With this new range, the company is targeting new age riders with scramblers, bobbers and cafe racers in the country. The helmet range starts from Rs 2,501 and goes all the way up to Rs. 6,992. Apart from the numerous colour options and styling to cater to the individual preferences of the customers, these helmets also have DOT certification for safety. The helmets also boast of raised fabric for the premium and softer feel.
Interestingly, among these helmets is the Axor Jet Carbon that boasts of being handcrafted with carbon-fibre/ fibre-glass outer shell. From the look of it, the range of helmets should be popular among the younger audience who are into modern classics such as the Jawa, Royal Enfield range, Honda CB 350 H'ness and even the Benelli Imperiale 400. Last year, the company launched handcrafted special edition helmets with open face design priced at Rs 8,990.
Starts Rs 1,99,000
Starts Rs 1,85,000
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July