Avan Motors unveils the Trend E electric scooter in India
Avan Motors' Trend E breaks cover at the Automobile Expo 2019 that will be held in Bengaluru from February 13 to 15. The Trend E is an electric vehicle which sits the Xero series of scooters from Avan Motors.
The Trend E is powered by a lithium-ion battery and has a top speed of 45kmph. The electric scooter will be available with a choice of two battery packs - single battery pack with over a range of 60 kilometres and a twin battery pack which has a range of 110 kilometres. The charge time for these battery packs is two to four hours.
The cycle parts for the electric scooter include a conventional telescopic suspension in the front with disc brake arrangement. The rear gets a coil spring suspension set-up with drum brakes. The scooter is equipped with alloy wheels and an all-digital instrument cluster. The Trend E has a maximum payload capacity of 150 kilograms.
Speaking on the announcement, Pankaj Tiwari, Business Development Head, Avan Motors, commented, "With the Trend E, the latest electric scooter in the Xero series, Avan Motors' extensive research and development has led to the creation of a scooter that's a powerful mix of technology and design to meet the needs of the modern rider. Every feature in the Trend E scooter has been added after careful consideration of the requirements and preferences of riders, in order to facilitate a superlative commuting experience. With Higher ground clearance, Lithium-ion detachable Battery pack and its trendy looks, the scooter has attained the best in class features. Moreover, our e-scooters are being regarded across the industry for their combination of aesthetic and technological brilliance, and we are confident that the customers too will appreciate all that the Trend E has to offer."
Starts Rs 47,000
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year