Automakers in India join GOSF with offers
In order to boost sales, being a part of the ongoing shopping fest has become top priority for a lot of automakers. The three-day discount frenzy, Great Online Shopping Festival (GOSF) has them offering a lot of benefits and cash discounts for customers.
Close to nine auto companies including SUV makers like Mahindra & Mahindra and premium brands like Volkswagen and Nissan are offering benefits of upto Rs 142,000 through GOSF.
While Ford has a limited offer for the duration of the e-sale, Mahindra has extended its 24-day offline discount scheme to last through the GOSF in order to attract maximum customers.
Through the partnership with Google, consumers are directed to the manufacturer's website where they can get details of the discounts/benefits on offer.
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia