Auto Expo 2020: Tata launches the Harrier automatic, prices start at Rs 13.69 lakh ex-showroom
Tata Motors just launched the Harrier automatic at the Auto Expo. The prices for the automatic start at Rs 16.25 lakh for the base XMA trim and goes up to Rs 20.25 lakh for the XZA+ DARK edition
The base XE 6-speed manual variant is priced at Rs 13.69 lakh ex-showroom and goes up to Rs 18.95 lakh for the top-end XZ+ DARK variant.
Tata has put in a Hyundai sourced 6-speed automatic gearbox in the Harrier mated to the 2.0-litre diesel that produces an increased power output of 170PS compared to the 140PS in the previous version, while the torque figures remain the same at 350Nm. There are also some cosmetic changes in the new Harrier, with a new Calypso red colour option, two-tone diamond-cut R17 alloys and newly designed outer mirrors with turn indicators.
The Harrier automatic comes in three variants - XMA, XZA and the XZA+, out of which the XZA+ trim will come with all the bells and whistles to go with. Tata Motors has commenced the booking for the new Harrier with a token amount of Rs 30,000. The Harrier SUV will rival the BSVI compliant Jeep Compass, Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta and the upcoming 2020 Mahindra XUV500.
Read the live updates from Tata's pavilion in the link below,
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review