Auto Expo 2020: Suzuki Burgman Street and MotoGP Gixxer 250 concept colour models showcased
Suzuki Motorcycles showcased the BSVI variants of the Burgman Street and Gixxer series at the Auto Expo. The BSVI Burgman Street now comes with a fuel injection system and is BSVI compliant. In addition, new colour concept models of Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Burgman Street were showcased at the Suzuki Pavilion at the Auto Expo this year to reinforce Suzuki's racing DNA. Suzuki Motorcycles also showcased 23 products including the Gixxer Cup bikes.
Devashish Handa, Vice President, Suzuki Motorcycle India said, "The year has been special for Suzuki Motorcycle India as we entered the quarter-litre segment with our marquee brand Suzuki Gixxer followed by launch of the all-new Access 125 BSVI compliant. Auto Expo 2020 has provided us the perfect platform to display all our upcoming BSVI product fleet further solidifying our position in the two-wheeler market."
Also Read OVERDRIVE's extensive coverage from Suzuki Motorcycle's press conference by clicking on the link below:
Starts Rs 77,900
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh