Auto Expo 2020: Striking Kia Sonet Compact SUV revealed, based on Hyundai Venue
Kia Motors India unveiled their third offering in India, the Sonet compact SUV, that is based on the Hyundai Venue SUV. The Kia Sonet will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300, the Ford EcoSport and of course the Hyundai Venue.
The Kia Sonet SUV will be launched in the second half of 2020 and is really striking looking. It has the most prominent tiger nose grille yet, and it's sure to growl at the competition. If you thought the Kia Seltos is good looking, then the Kia Sonet is even more smashing.
The features list includes 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment, Bose audio system and an intelligent manual transmission. Kia says the Sonet will offer best in class interior space and features.
The powertrain options have not been revealed, but Kia should offer the engines and drivetrain as the Hyundai Venue, with some tweaking of the ECUs. Kia says the fuel efficiency and performance will also be better than the rivals.
Also Read Kia's Live updates from the Auto Expo 2020 here :
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.71 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review