Auto Expo 2020: Skoda releases Vision IN concept teaser video
Skoda has just unveiled a video for its upcoming SUV, the Vision IN concept, which will make its debut at the 2020 Auto Expo, in New Delhi. The Czech carmaker had earlier teased a sketch of the SUV, giving an idea about the interior of the car. In the latest video, the SUV looks prominent with a large grille having illuminated crystalline twin ribs along with an illuminated Skoda logo. The interior of the SUV is also characterised by crystalline elements. The SUV is based on the MQB-A0-IN platform that the brand is developing as a part of its India 2.0 initiative.
It is evident from the video that the SUV will come with connected car technology, which will provide enhanced assistance to driver. There is also chrome finished SOS button inside the SUV, which is shown in the video along with a crystalline element in the dashboard. The Vision IN also gets a digital instrument cluster along with a touchscreen infotainment system and dual-stiched seats. The ORVM's gets a three-strip illumination with the rear surrounded by a thin strip of LED.The Vision IN will be a midsize SUV, 4.26m in length, as stated by the company.
The SUV will most probably be powered by 1.0-litre turbo petrol or a 1.5-litre TSI petrol engine. Given Skoda India's BSVI strategy, there will be no diesel variant in the SUV. It will rival the likes of Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta and MG Hector, and is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 17-22 lakh range when it launches in production form in 2021 .
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.9 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector