Auto Expo 2020: Renault Triber Easy-R AMT revealed
Renault revealed the Triber Easy-R AMT (automated-manual transmission), with a 1.0-litre petrol engine and a seating capacity of up to seven adults. The Renault Triber which was launched recently is a sub-4 meter vehicle. The 1.0-litre 3-cylinder petrol produces 72PS and 96Nm of torque, and will come with an EASY-R AMT transmission sometime later this year.
Inside the cabin, the Triber features an 8-inch infotainment system and comes with Android Auto and Apple Carplay and a fully digital instrument cluster with three divisions for the tachometer, fuel level and engine temperature. Renault Triber also comes with a smart access card which can operate the doors and engine start/stop feature without physical contact with the key.
The Renault Triber is 3,990mm long, 1,739mm wide, 1,643mm tall and the wheelbase is 2,636mm. Boot space is between 84 litres and 625 litres with the seats folded down. Overall, the Triber is far more spacious than its compact dimensions suggest and its USP is its highly flexible seating arrangement and possible configurations by folding the seats.
The Renault Triber launched in India in August 2019 and over 10,000 units were sold within two months of launch. The AMT will make it easier to drive in crowded urban conditions.
Starts Rs 5.3 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?