Auto Expo 2020: Renault Kwid electric showcased - based on K-ZE with 350km range
The Renault Kwid electric called as the K-ZE has been showcased at the Auto Expo today. The EV shares the same cosmetic designs as the new Kwid which was launched the previous year. There is a 26.8kWh lithium-ion battery pack to power this with a range of 350km when at constant accelerating speed and a claimed NEDC range of 271km. The motor puts out 44PS and 125Nm of torque.
The K-ZE has external features like LED DRLs, 14-inch steel wheels, rear spoiler and a roof rail which makes it look sportier. In the interiors, the car is equipped with a TFT colour instrument cluster with sporty seats and a PM 2.5 inner sensor. The infotainment system is an eight-inch touchscreen that comes with Easy Link Connecting system which can be accessed through one's phone downloading the app. In the app one can even see the car diagnosis and information. In terms of safety, the car gets both driver and passenger airbags, rear parking sensors along with a rear view camera for easy parking. The car also comes with ABS and EBD.
The charging speed of the car using a DC connection is at least 30 minutes to charge 30 to 80 per cent and to charge completely, the time taken is four hours.
Also follow our live updates from the Auto Expo 2020:
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh