Auto Expo 2020: Other Skoda Auto vehicles
While the star attraction for Skoda has been the VISION IN SUV concept specially developed for India, the manufacturer also showcased some other vehicles like the Karoq featuring a 1.5 TSI engine with a power output of 150 PS. Also on display were the Superb L&K and a Kodiaq L&K, each fitted with a 2.0 TSI delivering 190 PS. The sporty Octavia RS 245 producing 245 PS, the Rapid 1.0 TSI in the MONTE CARLO trim level and Matte Concept, as well as a 2.0 TDI Superb Sportline (190 PS) rounded off the Skoda models on display.
In addition to current models, Skoda also showed a 1948 Skoda Suberb OHV. This vintage Skoda has bodywork done in the Kvasiny plant in the Czech Republic and has been lovingly restored over the last three years. In fact the restoration job is so good, that many visitors were seen curiously looking at this classic car and wondering if Skoda were relaunching it!
Starts Rs 16 Lakhs
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base