Auto Expo 2020: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63 S launched at Rs 2.42 crore
Mercedes-Benz launched the AMG GT S 4-door coupe at Rs 2.42 crore ex-showroom. This is said to be the fastest 4-door series production car in the world. The GT 63 S 4MATIC+ variant comes with a 4.0-litre, V8 petrol which produces 639PS and a staggering 900Nm of torque. The AMG GT S gets from 0-100kmph in just 3.2 seconds, which is very impressive for a four-door sports car. Now not only you and your partner, but also a couple of your friends can enjoy a speedy ride.
The AMG GT S weighs just over two tonnes and the fact that it still manages to attain a top speed of 315kmph is really impressive. To manage all that weight and power, it has all-wheel drive and comes with a multi-stage extendable rear spoiler which improves the overall stability and performance at high speeds.
Also, catch the live updates from the Mercedes-Benz pavilion from Auto Expo 2020
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030