Auto Expo 2020: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63 S launched at Rs 2.42 crore
Mercedes-Benz launched the AMG GT S 4-door coupe at Rs 2.42 crore ex-showroom. This is said to be the fastest 4-door series production car in the world. The GT 63 S 4MATIC+ variant comes with a 4.0-litre, V8 petrol which produces 639PS and a staggering 900Nm of torque. The AMG GT S gets from 0-100kmph in just 3.2 seconds, which is very impressive for a four-door sports car. Now not only you and your partner, but also a couple of your friends can enjoy a speedy ride.
The AMG GT S weighs just over two tonnes and the fact that it still manages to attain a top speed of 315kmph is really impressive. To manage all that weight and power, it has all-wheel drive and comes with a multi-stage extendable rear spoiler which improves the overall stability and performance at high speeds.
Also, catch the live updates from the Mercedes-Benz pavilion from Auto Expo 2020
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
- Mahindra XUV400 Vs Mahindra XUV300: What's different?
- Upcoming Jeep Grand Cherokee spotted testing in Maharashtra
- Cyrus Mistry Accident - What Went Wrong?
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?