Auto Expo 2020: Mahindra eXUV300 to be launched in 2021
Mahindra showcased the eXUV300 at the Auto Expo today. The eXUV300 displays Mahindra's new design language for its future EVs and Mahindra claims that the large battery capacity ensures a long range that prevents any range anxiety. The eXUV300 will be available in two variants including Standard and Extended range.
The technical details have not been revealed, nor has the features list, but Mahindra say the eXUV300 has been built on a platform that has 5-star safety rating from the GNCAP. The manufacturer also says that the eXUV300 is powered by a powerful motor that gives you instant acceleration and at the same time, the refinement and quiet drive of an EV.
Also read OVERDRIVE's extensive coverage from Mahindra's press conference by clicking on the link below,
Starts Rs 7.95 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector